Start The Process
"WHAT IF I'VE BEEN IN AN ACCIDENT?"
If you have been in an accident and are ready to start your claim process, here are 5 things you should know.
1 Know which insurance company will be responsible for payment of the claim
- You are the "insured" if your insurance company is paying
- You are the "claimant" if someone else's insurance company is paying
2 Have your claim number & adjuster contact information available
- If you are unsure how to obtain this information we will gladly assist you.
3 Ask the paying insurance company if they will be writing their own estimate of repair
- It is common for certain insurance companies to write their own estimate of repair.
- We will be happy to work from and negotiate the terms of the estimate directly with the paying insurance company. We put your needs first.
4 If the vehicle is safe to drive, call Orignial Autobody NW to schedule a time for the estimate and/or repair.
- If the insurance company opts to write an estimate of their own please bring the car in with the estimate provided and we will then schedule a repair time.
- If your time is limited, please email the estimate to firstname.lastname@example.org or we will call you to discuss whether or not we should see the vehicle prior to the repair date.
5 If the vehicle is unsafe to drive, do not drive it! Contact Orignial Autobody NW, and one of our staff members will arrange to have the vehicle towed into our facility.